Getting dressed in the morning is difficult especially when I am rushing and Linor doesn’t let me put her down for a second. For those days I look for quick makeup tricks that make me look put together in 5-10 minutes. I decided to do this quick tutorial with @jessicascarfmakeup to introduce us to some new products that really make a difference and are quick and easy to use for a natural everyday look.
This is my first Vlog and I learned a lot in the making of it. We originally wanted to speak in the video and offer some tips but the background was to chaotic between the nursery rhymes and our babies playing. Anyhow, here is a quick step guide to my Natural everyday makeup look in order from most important to least depending on how much time I have…
- Primer. Sometimes I use my moisturizer as a primer but Jessica intoduced me to the Wonder Glow by Charlotte Tilbury which creates that dewy natural look. Extra: Mac Strobe can also add extra glow in areas you want to enhance and highlight (cheekbone, center nose, forehead, chin).
- Under eye Corrector and Concealer: If I didn’t have horrible dark circles, Foundation would probably go before this step and I would probably manage with out the corrector. Jessica used Smashbox color correcting stick and the NARS concealer on top. I am still using Urban Decay’s set which also works well. Use a wet Beauty Blender to set and blend in concealer.
- Foundation: Jessica used Laura Mercier Silk Creme Moisturizing Photo Edition Foundation and it was flawless and super lightweight. I currently use the Armani Exchange Luminous Silk Foundation which is highly recommended but I do want to give Laura Mercier a try next because I always love to switch around and try new products. Also use a wet Beauty Blender to set and blend in foundation.
- Brozer X Blush X Highlighter. Jessica used the NYX Wonder stick for a quick and easy countour. Simply line cheekbones and blend for a quick contoured look. If you have time use the Laura Mercier Creme Blush but the NARS Blush and highlighter is simpler and quicker to use.
- Mascara: Mascara Primer isn’t a must for everyday but it does add volume to your lashes and can add to your look even if you decide to not wear eyeshadow. It was the perfect time to be introduced to Makeup Forever Mascara and Primer because I am actually running out of the mascara I currently use and was looking for something better.
- Eyeshadow: Whats nice about the NARS Duo is that its Compact and all you need is those two colors to create the perfect look. Use the lighter color as the base and dab the darker color closer to eyelashes for a natural eye-lined look.
- Lip Color. I find Natural Colors to be my go to colors for quick everyday look. They are easy to apply and I don’t need to worry about lip liner and smudging throughout the day.
Its difficult to say whats the quickest makeup routine is bc it depends on you and whats most important for you to highlight or cover. For example; my number one always is Corrector + Concealer because I have horrible dark circles or if I am tan I normally just skip foundation and go for a tinted moisturizer instead. Anyhow I can go on and on so if you do have any questions feel free to comment below or email me. Hope you enjoyed this quick tutorial. xxx
Click Photo to Shop Products for this look