As 2017 approaches, I thought why not share some goals and aspirations for this coming New Year. So here are a few things on my mind that I hope I can work on this year…
- Officially launch and grow this lifestyle/fashion blog. I hope to share with you not only my style but also personal experiences in my life and in motherhood.
- This year I took a small break from designing because life as a mother just got way too busy. However, I am excited to make time and step back into it and grow my brand with more designs.
- Travel, Travel, Travel!!! I always loved Traveling and we actually got to visit some beautiful places this year. I am constantly searching for new and unique places to visit, so I hope that Next year we can find time to see some more beautiful places in the world.
- For those of you who haven’t heard, I have partnered up with Davide Casaroli, a talented Interior Designer/ architect, on a pillow collection called Maison Mano. For every Pillow we sell we give a sleeping pillow to the homeless. We have only soft launched the site but I hope we can grow this concept and brand so we can give back to those in need and to try and make a difference.
- Raising Linor will always be my number ONE- She is already such a personality so I am excited to see her grow and what will be this year.
Reading over this 5 Step list, I sound overly ambitious, after all I am still a full time mom. All I can say is, I hope I can juggle the above into my free time and succeed but if it takes longer to do this, I know I am doing the most important job out there by being a mom.
Now that I shared with you some dreams of mine for 2017. Here is just a quick recap for my New Years Look. I typically don’t love sequins, but I loved how the velvet matted out the sequins in this dress by Kendal and Kylie. I paired it up with these beautiful and comfortable lace up heals by Barneys New York which I recently bought on sale. Last summer I got this hair piece from BCBG for my sisters wedding and thought it was the perfect opportunity to re- wear it. This flirting eye choker by Chiara Ferragni is the perfect accessory to make a look stand out. So still don’t know what you are wearing this New Years? Whether its a jumpsuit, top, dress or accessories : Sequins, Metallic or Velvet are my go to for this New Year!
Lastly, I know there aren’t many of you since I only recently soft launched but for those of you who are reading and following Thank You for your support and love. Wishing you all a Happy 2017!!! xxx
Photography Credit: Kimberly Tran